Complete Auto Body and Collision Repair
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1978
Serving our Customers
Body’s by Brown is an independent, women owned shop that represents the customer’s best interest and performs all repairs according to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards and procedures. Many shops turn to join insurance network programs for work, but these shops can be very dangerous. Network shops or Direct Repair Program (DRP) shops, serve the insurance companies’ best interests by short-cutting the repairs, using counterfeit/aftermarket parts, using used/junk yard parts, and not performing work and restoring the vehicle back to OEM standards. At Body’s by Brown, we refuse to join these networks and continue to serve and represent the best interests of our customers. We only use genuine, OEM parts in all of our repairs to ensure the best quality of repairs. When you choose Body’s by Brown, you can count on a quality and safe repair for you and your family.
Despite having a variety of services to offer, our commitments to you always remain the same, including:
- We will never charge out-of-pocket expenses to you on your insurance claim
- We provide a nationwide lifetime warranty on all repairs
- We perform all repairs according to OEM procedures and I-Car Standards
- We will only use genuine, OEM parts in all repairs
- We will continue to stay educated to be able to repair even the most complex repairs
Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
We strive to produce the highest quality of repairs to get you and your family back on the road safely. After your vehicle leaves our shop, it leaves with peace-of-mind backed by our nationwide lifetime warranty. From a small bumper job to a large collision job–we’ve got you covered. Every repair at Body’s by Brown comes with a nationwide lifetime warranty.
Why choose Body's by Brown?
- Independent Non-DRP Shop
- Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Repairs Completed with OEM Procedures
- Environmentally Friendly Glasurit 90 Line Waterborne Paint
- I-Car and ASE Trained Technicians